Last updated: March 20, 2012
DevHost.com is owned and operated by DevHost. DevHost is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. As a customer of DevHost, you are protected by the rights and safeguards contained in this statement. The terms contained on this page may be revised from time to time. To protect your interests, visit this page periodically to review the current terms of our policy.
Personal Information and Collection
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual. This includes information about your product and service subscriptions and usage. Information is collected during the application process, when communicating or transacting business with you, and when providing you with services.
Use and Sharing of Data
DevHost collects Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- understand your needs as a Customer and your eligibility for products and services;
- develop, enhance and market products and services and/or provide products and services to its Customers;
- process billing and collection of the fees for products and services you have purchased and/or subscribed to;
- perform credit checks;
- deliver its products and/or services to its Customers; and
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
While DevHost's general policy is not to provide Personal Information to any outside party outside of DevHost, there are certain limited circumstances under which it is necessary to do so. When Personal Information is provided to third parties, we provide only that information that is required under the particular circumstances. That information is used only for the purpose stipulated and is subject to strict terms of confidentiality. Employees of the companies to which information is provided must adhere to our privacy standards.
These third parties may include:
- An agent or installer acting on behalf of In2net
- A collection agency acting on behalf of In2net
DevHost may also provide personal information to Law enforcement agencies, Government agencies and Emergency services in emergency situations or where required by statute or court order.
For More Information
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may write to:
Suite 210 - 3602 Gilmore Way,
Canada V4G 4W9